State Revenue Society
Sales Service & Publication Sales
The SRS selectively buys stamps from States for the benefit of Members. It buys in the following situations:
- where it can pass on State transaction cost savings such as with minimum purchase requirements, or with quantity discounts;
- when State sales might expire before Members are informed
The Rules are simple:
- first come first serve--payment for sold out items will be refunded by check or postage;
- orders must include return postage;
- limit two per item;
- when ordering, make checks payable to State Revenue Society;
- return orders to: Terence Hines, P. O. Box 629, Chappaqua, NY, 10514-0629
Here are the stamps currently for sale.
The SRS also sells a number of specialized catalogs, and back issues of the State Revenue News. Here are the publications currently for sale.